If you are a B2B tech startup, you can benefit from the Microsoft for Startups program: from technical resources and free cloud to selling alongside Microsoft salespeople and partner channel. To find out more, apply now for a 1-to-1 office session with Sergiu Pop Startup – Program Manager at Microsoft taking place on Wednesday, September 16, between 10:00 – 12:30.
About the guest
As Startup Program Manager at Microsoft, Sergiu is working with key startups ecosystem players in Romania and helps startups as they build and scale their companies. Sergiu has more than 11 years of experience in managing teams, projects and processes in challenging environments and more than 15 years of experience in marketing. Before joining Microsoft, Sergiu was Marketing and Communication Manager at Xerox Romania, working closely with the Romanian channel partners to digitally transform their business. He has been developing and implementing marketing strategies and tailor made campaigns across the entire distribution cycle (vendor, distributor, reseller, end-user), delivered over 100 trainings andworkshops, 50 events designed.
About the Office Hours
Sergiu will be able to help access one or more of the program benefits:
- Customized Go-To-Market plan → tailored to your business
- Commercial Marketplace Portal → helps you reach customers and monetize your products and services
- Co-Sell program → A worldwide enterprise sales force paid to connect your solutions to their accounts
- Technical enablement → free Azure cloud & technical consultancy
Applications are opened by September 15 at 14:00.
After the registration, a selection will be made based on the best compatibility with the program and you will receive a final confirmation of your reservation 1 day before the event with the logistical details of how to join the call.
About Microsoft for Startups
Microsoft for Startups is a comprehensive global program designed to support startups as they build and scale their companies. Whether you’re looking to build your first application, land your first customer or scale to a million users, Microsoft is here to help. From technical resources and free cloud to selling alongside Microsoft salespeople and partner channel, we’re invested in your success: https://startups.microsoft.com/en-us/benefits/
We prioritize enterprise technology, or B2B, startups who can best serve our customer base and will benefit most from the program. New member applicants are evaluated using the following criteria:
- Offering an innovative technical solution that supports customers in their digital transformation
- Less than seven years in existence
- Less than $25M in total annual revenue
- Seed, Series A, B, or C stage (or validated equivalent)