Are you one of those dedicated professionals that takes his passions and ideas outside the formal line of work? If you embrace the entrepreneurial spirit, you like to build things from scratch and you want to dig deeper into the startup working environment: keep on reading. Join the Startup Matchmaking Event on April 19, at TechHub Bucharest to meet true innovators, your future co-founder or your next coworkers! RSVP here to save your front row place on April 19, starting 6:30 PM!
About the event
On April 19, 5 fast-growing startups will take a break from their daily work to connect with you and present all the ins and outs of building your own company or working in a startup.
What’s more, there will be 5 very early-stage projects looking for a cofounder.
If you have any of these questions…
- How does it feel to work in a startup?
- What educational background, experience and skills do I need?
- How would my work performance be evaluated?
- How can you have a work-life balance in a startup?
- What is the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability?
- What are the challenges?
Join the event and find your answers!
- 18:30 – 19:00 Registration
- 19:00 – 19:05 Event intro
- 19:05 – 19:30 Fireside chat on how to find a cofounder, building your startup team and what does it mean to work in a startup
- 19:30 – 20:30 Startups Presentations
- 20:30 – 22:30 Build relevant connections: Networking!
RSVP here to confirm your attendance to Join Startup Matchmaking Event and start up your startup career!
This event is hosted through TechSociety, an initiative that aims to grow the local tech community stronger by providing free event space, as well as logistical and communication support, to all people that organize free tech-related events.
Thinking about organizing a meetup or an event for the tech community out there? Join TechSociety and we’ll help you out! All you have to do is submit the registration form available on our website, and we’ll get back to you to set all the details straight!