SG EBS is looking for innovative startups to join the external accelerator program! Apply now for a 1-to-1 discussion to find out if your company is a good fit on August 29th at TechHub Bucharest.
About the session
You will be meeting with the innovation team who acts as an enabler & driver of innovation within the organization, to discuss more about your fit in the Catalyst program. What are we looking for:
- You have proven knowledge in the area of expertise in
- Candidate smart experience – Customized platform to increase the quality of exchange between EBS and the professional community in order to attract more candidates for the company. As the main features, it should include learning opportunities, career recommendations, referral of candidates, all trough gamification.
- Knowledge hub – Lessons learned information system with complex query options such as semantical, predictive, natural language and network graph view.
- Smart document processing – Intelligent solution to reduce the time for scanning, recognition, classification of documents and storage of employees digital files
- Early resignation prediction – A solution for identifying and predicting employee disengagement that could lead to resignations by leveraging sentimental analysis and artificial intelligence
- You have at least one small product developed within your start-up
- Your start-up can sustain a full product development (including infrastructure and support model) to be purchased by SG EBS in case of successful MVP within Catalyst Program
- Your startup is registered as a company in Romania
CATALYST start-up accelerator program embodies collaboration and innovation. This platform connects SG EBS (Societe Generale European Business Services) to Romanian start-ups, to harmonize the expertise.
How does your start-up benefit from the program?
CATALYST is a comprehensive 10-week program wherein the selected start-ups get to work on our theme-based Business challenges with guidance, coaching and mentoring from SG EBS’s experienced subject matter experts on Business areas.
With the enriched interaction, remuneration, it’s a good opportunity to test, iterate and scale your product or solution with a real scenario.
Based on the demo day outcome at the end of the 10 weeks, potential engagement with Societe Generale for the full solution implementation and long term collaboration could emerge. The MVP belongs to the start-up and if successful, is considered for full application development to be purchased by SG EBS from the start-up.
Societe Generale European Business Services was founded in 2011 to be the shared service center for Societe Generale Group and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The mission of the innovation team is to act as an enabler & driver of innovation within organization. Innovation complements Continuous Improvement and focuses on implementing new technologies and new ways of working in order to enable transformation strategy and solve complex, non-standard business challenges to ensure customer satisfaction.
Our guests will be around on Thursday, August 29th, between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM. There are 4 slots available (30 minutes each) that you can book online here. After the registration, a selection will be made based on best compatibility with the accelerator and you will receive a final confirmation of your reservation.
To make sure you get the most out of this meeting, we recommend you:
- Check out all the details about Catalyst
- Have your elevator pitch ready so you can tell your company’s story in the shortest possible time frame
- Write down a list of questions you’d like to get answered
1-on-1 Private Sessions, Bucharest, catalyst, fintech, founders, Investment, networking, Office Hours, Open Hours, Public Event, sgebs, startup, startups, techhub bucharest