Join IAA Young Professionals to discuss the newest marketing and communication trends in 2018. RSVP here to save your front row place on January 30, starting 7:00 PM!
About the event
IAA Young Professionals organizes an event dedicated to the latest trends in Marketing and Communication. The 3rd edition of this event will bring together specialists and practitioners from the marketing and communication industry to discuss the latest trends that will define 2018.
The event will be moderated by Auraș Mihai Geambașu, Co-Founder of Mobile Academy, a startup focused on delivering custom and hands-on mobile development courses.
About the speakers
- Ioana Mănoiu is Managing Partner at GMP PR, the agency she founded in 2005. Within one year after its creation, this agency was named “Romanian PR Agency of the Year” and in just three years has become a top player in the Romanian PR Market. In 2011, Ioana represented Romania in the jury of the Cannes Advertising Festival.
- Andrei Lăscuț, Human Marketing Designer at The Temple, has more than 14 years of experience in Marketing. As a Brand Manager for Grolsch, Andrei developed the Grolsch brand positioning, creative platform, digital strategy and content pillars. In 2015, he founded The Temple, a digital agency based on the concept of Human Marketing.
- Mădălin Nițis is Sr. Marketing Manager for Romania, Croatia and Slovenia at VISA Europe. He began his career in advertising, working for agencies such as Young & Rubicam and Saatchi & Saatchi. In 2011, he joined VISA Europe.
- Dochița Zenoveiov is Managing Director at Inoveo Consultants branding agency. She holds an MBA in Strategic Marketing at Sheffield University. Dochița initiated the program “The Most Promising Romanian Brand” in order to boost branding projects for Romanian SME’s and educate local market in terms of branding.
- 19:00 – 19:15 Welcome
- 19:15 – 20:40 Keynote speeches and Q&A session
- 20:40 – 21:00 Networking
RSVP here to confirm your attendance to Trends in Marketing and Communication 2018.
This event is hosted through TechSociety, an initiative that aims to grow the local tech community stronger by providing free event space, as well as logistical and communication support, to all people that organize free tech-related events.
Thinking about organizing a meetup or an event for the tech community out there? Join TechSociety and we’ll help you out! All you have to do is submit the registration form available on our website, and we’ll get back to you to set all the details straight!