Coderetreat is a practice event, focusing on the fundamentals of software development and design. RSVP here to save your front row spot on July 10, starting at 18:30!
About the event
By providing developers the opportunity to take part in focused practice, away from the pressures of ‘getting things done’, the Coderetreat format has proven itself to be a highly effective means of skill improvement.
Practicing the basic principles of modular and object-oriented design, developers can improve their ability to write code that minimizes the cost of change over time.
Prereq: bring your laptop with a developer environment at our choice for any programming language!
The sessions will be run by, Adelina who is Trainer at StepIT Academy and Senior Software Engineer.
What’s in it for you?
- Improve architecture & design skills
- Practice TDD
- 18:30 – 19:00 Welcome, introductions, explanation of the problem
- 19:00 – 19:45 Session #1 – TDD
- 19:45 – 20:00 Retro & break
- 20:00 – 20:30 Session #2/discussions
- 20:45 – 21:00 Retro & networking
RSVP here to confirm your attendance to Coderetreat & TDD.