Are you interested to join the startup world, but don’t know where to start? Or maybe you already have an early-stage startup and you want to bring in a co-founder to the project? Then register here and come to the Startup Matchmaking @TechHub Bucharest, on May 30, to meet your co-founder.
About the event
Several early-stage tech projects are taking the stage to present what they are working on and to look for a co-founder to join their team. If you’re looking to employ your skills in the thrilling startup environment, but you don’t have an idea just yet, register here to meet like-minded people whose entrepreneurial journey you can join.
This edition of the Startup Matchmaking event is part of the Elevator Lab Bootcamp, an educational program aimed at helping aspiring entrepreneurs understand what it takes to build a fintech startup and how they can turn their fintech startup idea into an MVP. We will have the founders that are part of the program come to pitch their startup projects in the search for their co-founders.
What will happen during the event?
- Startups will have 1 minute to present their project and what kind of co-founder they are looking for
- Participants will get 1 minute to present themselves, their previous experience and what kind of startup they want to join
- The magic happens at the networking session
- 18:30 – 19:00 Registration
- 19:00 – 19:05 Event intro
- 19:05 – 19:20 Co-founders Pitch
- 19:20 – 20:00 Participants Open Mic
- 20:00 – 21:30 Networking!