For this 4th meetup, the local community has the opportunity to share challenges & concerns, see a live-demo of how AI-based behavioral biometrics solutions that use typing behavior work, and also find out more details about what happened at the World Summit AI that has just passed. Curious? RSVP here and save your front row place on October 26, starting 6:30 PM!
About the event
The topics of the night will be:
- local Open AI Challenges – part of the local community will share challenges and concerns. This meetup will feature Iotify.eu (a smart metering as a service solution) & Replika.ai (your personal chatbot that you can grow).
- Typing DNA, the recently CESA awarded Best Newcomer startup, will demo how AI-based behavioral biometrics solutions that use typing behavior work.
- global AI insights: World Summit AI, one of the biggest AI events of the year, has just ended. Mircea & Raoul (from Bucharest AI) will quickly walk through the main findings.
- 18:30 – 18:50 You join us, we welcome you 🙂
- 18:50 – 19:00 Opening from BucharestAI
- 19:00 – 19:30 Open AI Challenges
- 19:30 – 20:15 Typing Biometrics
- 20:15 – 20:30 Global AI insights
- 20:30 – 21:30 Networking
RSVP here to confirm your attendance to #4 Open AI Challenges, AI-based behavioral biometrics & global AI insights.
This event is hosted through TechSociety(http://techsociety.co/), an initiative that aims to grow the local tech community stronger by providing free event space, as well as logistical and communication support, to all people that organize free tech-related events.
Thinking about organizing a meetup or an event for the tech community out there? Join TechSociety(http://techsociety.co/) and we’ll help you out! All you have to do is submit the registration form available on our website, and we’ll get back to you to set all the details straight!