VC Coffee Morning with Deepridge Capital
June 11 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm BST
Deepbridge Capital are compiling a portfolio of seed stage tech companies to make up their next investment tranche within the Deepbridge Innovation SEIS. They fund up to £150k SEIS, who match the below investment criteria.
- Eligible for HMRC Advance Assurance for Seed EIS
- SEIS remaining capacity of >£100,000
- Significant market potential with clear and demonstrable consumer or commercial need or demand
- Innovation-driven solutions that have the potential to create new market segments or displace current market offerings
- Companies that utilise a technology-derived platform and/or an innovative approach to meet a newly-identified or existing market or consumer demand;
- Technology-driven opportunities that possess a clear and realistic path to the delivery of a minimum viable product or prototype;
- A clearly defined strategy aimed at preserving and protecting intellectual property;
- Passionate, energetic and experienced founding team
- Clear exit strategy to be implemented within a minimum of 5 years with alignment of founder interests with the shareholders.
For the code please email email@example.com