- This event has passed.
The Future of Money
March 25, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+0
Join us for the first Startup Weekend Bucharest Meetup to discuss some of the fintech problems and opportunities out there. RSVP here to save your seat on March 25, starting 18:30!
About the event
How we deal with our money will change tremendously in the next years – will cash disappear? Credit Cards will be replaced by phone wallets and apps like Google or Apple Pay? Have we seen the end of the crypto era or is it ready to make a comeback?
All of these questions will be answered in the first Startup Weekend Bucharest MEETUP from 2019.
About the speakers
- Ioana Francu – COO @Underdevelopment Office. Blockchain and Machine Learning expert, with a proven track record in Product Management, Product Strategy and Business development.
- Horia Velicu – Head of Innovation Labs @BRD.. Over 20 years of experience in banking and consulting with a focus on financial markets and machine learning, currently focusing on developing AI and RPA solutions for the banking system inside BRD.
- Monica Obogeanu – Startup Program Manager @Orange. Product and Innovation Manager with experience in working with startups and facilitating a partnership between corporate and emerging companies.
- 18:30 – 19:00 Registration
- 19:00 – 20:30 Panel Discussion
- 20:30 – 21:00 Networking
RSVP here to confirm your attendance to The Future of Money.
This event is hosted through TechSociety, an initiative that aims to grow the local tech community stronger by providing free event space, as well as logistical and communication support, to all people that organize free tech-related events.
Thinking about organizing a meetup or an event for the tech community out there? Join TechSociety, and we’ll help you out! All you have to do is submit the registration form available on our website, and we’ll get back to you to set all the details straight!