- This event has passed.
Office Hours with Professionals
October 10 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm UTC+0
Need help for your startup to figure out how to get the most significant return in terms of branding, exposure, and community building for the time, energy, and know-how invested in organic growth through content marketing? Then apply now for a 1-to-1 mentoring session with Andra Zaharia, Freelance Content Marketer.
About the guest
Andra Zaharia has been working in digital marketing for over a decade. Her current focus is on helping startups and established companies achieve organic growth through competitive content strategies. She’s a firm believer in ethical marketing tactics that enable companies, their customers, communities, and partners to thrive.
Her work with startups includes things such as:
- helping them find the right positioning for the audience they’re targeting (and understanding who their customers are)
- identifying which of their assets (product-related or brand-related) they can leverage to differentiate themselves in the market
- prioritizing their content efforts based on their resources so they can establish a strong presence on the channels their customers prefer (e.g., building a website that really shows the value of their product/service, figuring out which social media channel to focus on, etc.).
Our guest will be around on Thursday, October 10, between 14:00 and 18:00.
There are 5 slots available (40 minutes each) that you can apply to. After the registration, a selection will be made based on the best compatibility with the mentor, and you will receive a final confirmation of your reservation by email.
We recommend these 3 steps to make the most out of this meeting:
- Check out all the details about Andra.
- Have your elevator pitch ready so you can tell your company’s story in maximum 5 minutes
- Prepare to talk about why you are looking for an investment right now and why you are a suitable candidate for an angel investment!