- This event has passed.
Office Hours: Lean strategy and time management
January 15 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm GMT
Join us for this session where Sian Winfield will discuss productivity strategy 1:1 with members.
Feel free to discuss any questions that come out of the workshop or any of the following:
- Your Strategy: What you need to consider and how to plan out
- Business set up: What you need to cover and why
- Lean systems and processes: Run your business like a well oiled machine! Save time and money
- Time management: working well, how you work best and how to bring that in to your processes / ways of working
- Business development: what should you be thinking about and how do you deliver it?
With a background of over 20 Years in business operations experience, with the last 10 specifically in the startup sector, Sian went on to launch her own startup; CoStartup & Go after noticing a gap in the market for access affordable, experienced, proactive team support in the startup sector.
CoStartup & Go is a unique and dynamic startup support company invested in making every business that they work with a success. From initial support and guidance to the team support that they need to grow.
Sian’s area of expertise is operations and strategy. This ranges from taking an idea and making it into a business, to helping struggling founders & startups set up operations and systems, to mapping out processes and ways of working that saves time, reduces cost and that will take them to the next level.
Having worked with over 75 start ups in her career, Sian now also works directly with Founders / CEOs as a Startup Directional Coach using her coaching and NLP Practitioner background of 20 years, focussing on working smart, working lean as the very best version of yourself. She is also a mentor at Launch22 in her so called “spare time”.
Sign up below, for code, email firstname.lastname@example.org