- This event has passed.
Office Hours: How to win a big brand pilot customer
April 25 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm BST
Our Office Hours are a great way to get very specific advice on business challenges you face on a daily basis. Covering a variety of specialised areas, the session will consist of half an hour 1 on 1 with a domain expert. This time around we’ll be welcoming Matt Lawson from Downstream Innovation.
Matt will be sharing his knowledge from his varied corporate career on,
- How do we convey the benefit of your technology in a way that a corporate will understand and relate to
- How to make your product or service relevant to corporates in different industry sectors
- How to really understand the corporate you want to work with and what makes them tick
- How to refine your pitch to win over your target corporate
- How to find an entry point into the organisation you’re targeting
- How to get to the right individual or decision maker who can make things happen for you
- What strategies you can use to win them over once you’re talking to them
- How to stand out from the crowd
- How to deal with procurement
- How to deal with “corporate antibodies / nay-sayers”
- Once they’re hooked how to best work with them
- Whether you should charge and if so, how much
- What traps and pitfalls to look out for
- When to walk away?
- Head of Internal Innovation at L Marks [www.lmarks.com]
- Former Director of Applied Innovation at BT
- got 20 years experience leading Innovation and R&D in one of the world’s pioneering telecommunications companies.
- Strategy, direction setting, innovation leadership
- Experience in project and programme management.
- Certified leadership coach, experienced mentor and chartered engineer.
Book your 1-2-1 slot below. For the access code you can email firstname.lastname@example.org