- This event has passed.
Office Hours: Audience and data strategies
January 18 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm GMT
Our Office Hours are a great way to get very specific advice on business challenges you face on a daily basis. Covering a variety of specialised areas, the session will consist of half an hour 1 on 1 with a domain expert. This time around we’ll be welcoming Alessandro De Zanche an independent consultant with extensive experience at international level in audience data and monetisation solutions, advertising technology, digital marketing and sponsorship strategies.
This session will be help you understand and leverage the potential of your data, and improve and maintain your audience on many levels: user experience, marketing, direct monetisation.
The session will help you answer,
- What are my overall objectives as a company/product?
- What is/are my target audience/s?
- What data is available to me?
- What additional data can I collect? What opportunities to collect data can I create?
- What is the gap between the data I collect (or I could collect) right now and the data I need to fulfil my audience/business objectives?
- How do I fill that gap?
- What technology do I need?
- What team/skills do I need?
Book your 1-2-1 slot below. For the access code you can email firstname.lastname@example.org