- This event has passed.
BucharestJS & AngularJS Bucharest Joint Meetup
November 28 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm UTC+0
Want to learn more about CodeSandbox.io? Join BucharestJS and AngularJS Bucharest joint November meetup and prepare yourself to be surprised! RSVP here to save your front row spot on Wednesday, November 28, starting 6:30 PM!
About the event
Ives van Hoorne, Co-founder at CodeSandbox.io will be joining November’s joint meetup as a VIP speaker, so this is a unique opportunity to learn more about CodeSandbox.io and meet Ives in-person.
- 18:30 – 19:00 Registration
- 19:00 – 19:15 Intro notes
- 19:15 – 19:45 Web World-Wind. The 3D virtual globe SDK developed by ESA and NASA. Presented by Claudia Ifrim Software Engineer la EOS CODE LAB
- 19:45 – 20:30 Running Remote Code Execution as a Service. Presented by Ives van Hoorne, Co-founder at CodeSandbox.io and Bogdan Luca, Dev & ops at CodeSandbox.io
- 20:30 – 21:30 Outro & networking
RSVP here to confirm your attendance to BucharestJS &AngularJS Bucharest Joint Meetup.
This event is hosted through TechSociety, an initiative that aims to grow the local tech community stronger by providing free event space, as well as logistical and communication support, to all people that organize free tech-related events.
Thinking about organizing a meetup or an event for the tech community out there? Join TechSociety, and we’ll help you out! All you have to do is submit the registration form available on our website, and we’ll get back to you to set all the details straight!