- This event has passed.
March BucharestJS Meetup
March 27, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm UTC+0
Join us for an evening of showcasing JS-related educational initiatives & projects. RSVP here to save your front row spot on March 27, starting 18:30!
About the event
BucharestJS is going to have 3 super interesting talks and a total of 6 speakers (including 1 HUUUUGE SURPRIZE! Stay tuned!) that will share their experience teaching or learning JS.
- 18:30 – 19:00 Participants arrival
- 19:00 – 19:15 Intro notes
- 19:15 – 19:45 Engaging students in product development by Eduard Budacu (from Dovelopers) and Cătălin Iordache
- 19:45 – 20:15 How to JS Superheroes? by Giorgiana Vlasceanu and Cristina Titrat from Codette
- 20:15 – 21:45 Tips and tricks in learning a new framework/technology by Andrei Antal – Trainers Manager @JSLeague
- 21:45 – 21:30 Networking
RSVP here to confirm your attendance to March BucharestJS Meetup.
This event is hosted through TechSociety, an initiative that aims to grow the local tech community stronger by providing free event space, as well as logistical and communication support, to all people that organize free tech-related events.
Thinking about organizing a meetup or an event for the tech community out there? Join TechSociety, and we’ll help you out! All you have to do is submit the registration form available on our website, and we’ll get back to you to set all the details straight!