- This event has passed.
Lunchtime Workshop: How VCs view company valuations
February 13 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm GMT
Join us for this Lunchtime Workshop where we’ll hosting Alex from White Star Capital for a session on how VCs view company valuations.
Over the session, Alex will be covering,
- How do VC’s view valuation?
- Market comps
- Transaction comps
- Other methodologies
- VC method
- DCF/Chicago method
- How do this impact start-ups and the cap table?
About White Star VC
White Star Capital is an early-stage venture capital fund that backs exceptional entrepreneurs with global ambitions that seek to expand beyond their mother-market. We have a presence across North American, Europe, and Asia. We have backed some great companies such as Dollar Shave Club, KeyMe, Freshly, Butternut box, and Meero.
- Alex has a strong background in M&A, working as an associate at Goldman Sachs in London with the financial institutions and tech, media and telecoms teams
- His particular expertise includes fintech, e-commerce, and marketplaces
- Alex naturally comes from a heavily analytical background, having graduated from Imperial College with a Masters in Aeronautical Engineering
To book your place, email email@example.com