- This event has passed.
How We Dev – Powered by Gameloft Enterprise Solutions
May 16 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm UTC+0
Attend this meetup to find out what languages and technologies the team at Gameloft uses and what interesting projects they are working on. RSVP here to save your front row spot on May 16, starting 7:30 PM!
About the event
It’s not a secret that here at Gameloft we create and test games. We have done this for the past 18 years in Romania. Besides that, we have over 200 programmers in Bucharest & Cluj. We are Gameloft Enterprise Solutions and we offer support to the entire global studios network by creating and maintaining tools, apps and platforms.
Our colleagues work with Agile and connect great ideas like Lego pieces, analyze huge quantities of data and integrate it in internal libraries. How we Dev 3.0 is exactly about this: How we dev, here in Gameloft.
- 6.30 – 7.00 PM – Registration, Welcome & Networking
- 7.00 – 7.10 PM – GES (Gameloft Enterprise Solutions) intro – Dumitru Niculescu
- 7.10 – 7.50 PM – Architecture of a Digital Distribution Platform – Andrei Podgornai & Andrei Dumitrescu
- 7.50 – 8.00 PM – Networking Break
- 8.00 – 8.40 PM – Scalable microservices for Big-Data pipelines – Mihai Niculae & George Stan
- 8.40 – 9.10 PM – Migrating business critical systems to AWS – Data Ingestion – Alexandru Voinescu
- 9:10 – 9:30 PM – Networking
RSVP here to confirm your attendance to How We Dev – Powered by Gameloft Enterprise Solutions.
This event is hosted through TechSociety, an initiative that aims to grow the local tech community stronger by providing free event space, as well as logistical and communication support, to all people that organize free tech-related events.
Thinking about organizing a meetup or an event for the tech community out there? Join TechSociety, and we’ll help you out! All you have to do is submit the registration form available on our website, and we’ll get back to you to set all the details straight!