- This event has passed.
How to get customer needs & frictions – Tips & Dips
March 18 @ 6:45 pm - 9:30 pm UTC+0
Do you want to get some hand on experience in creating customer interviews and how to analyze the findings? Then, RSVP here to save your front row spot on March 18, starting 18:45!
About the event
Together with Anca Sandu, we will bring a two-part event:
- A set of examples from Anca’s experiences with customer discovery and empathy from searching and “acquiring” relevant interview subjects, to interviewing and discovering unarticulated needs and insights relevant to both users and business.
- A mini-workshop with you to practice customer interviewing and insight discovery.
Anca was the host of IBM’s Toliane a year and so ago. She has a wide range of experience at Ipsos Research, IBM and then at Omniconvert where she has fun with scaleup or startup products. She is crazy fun. Or fun crazy, whatever 🙂
- 18:45 – 19:15 Participants arrival
- 19:15 – 20:00 Tips&Dips on customer discovery with real examples by Anca
- 20:00 – 21:00 Mini-workshop on customer empathy by Dragos & Anca
- 21:00 – 21:30 Closing session. Q&A. Networking
RSVP here to confirm your attendance to How to get customer needs & frictions – Tips & Dips.
This event is hosted through TechSociety, an initiative that aims to grow the local tech community stronger by providing free event space, as well as logistical and communication support, to all people that organize free tech-related events.
Thinking about organizing a meetup or an event for the tech community out there? Join TechSociety, and we’ll help you out! All you have to do is submit the registration form available on our website, and we’ll get back to you to set all the details straight!