- This event has passed.
Founders meeting – Financial audit
July 23 @ 6:45 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+0
TechHub Bucharest and EY are inviting tech startup founders for a discussion about how to improve the financial department of the business. Apply here to join other founders for this invite-only event on July 23, starting at 18:45!
About the event
Being a startup founder means that you have to wear many hats and take care of all aspects of the business, some of which might not be that fun, but are vital for the success of your company. We know it’s tough at times to be a founder, so that’s why we want to give a helping hand to all startups from our community.
We have invited Gelu Gherghescu, Partner, FAAS Leader Central and Southeast Europe at EY and Calin Stan, Legal Manager at EY, to share with us what startups can and should do in order to have a tight management of the financial and accountancy aspects of the business.
In order to make the discussions as valuable as possible, we will be able to invite only founders that are currently running a tech startup.
What’s in it for you?
- See what solutions a startup you can employ to do your financial audit
- Get up to date with best practices for your accountancy and what instruments you can use to make sure your account is doing a great job
- Know how to interact with the Romanian financial authorities on a day-to-day basis and during checks
- 18:45 – 19:00 – Gathering up
- 19:00 – 20:30 – Founders Meeting
- 20:30 – 21:00 – Networking
Apply here by July 22 to be part of the Founders meeting. If selected to take part, you will receive an invitation by email to the event.