- This event has passed.
Startup Matchmaking – Find your co-founder
November 15, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm UTC+0
Are you interested to join the startup world, but don’t know where to start? Don’t know how to find the startups that are looking for a co-founder? RSVP here to meet the early-stage projects that will be pitching on November 15, starting 6:30 PM!
About the event
On November, several early-stage tech projects are taking the stage to present what they are working on and to look for a co-founder to join their team. If you’re looking to employ your skills in the thrilling startup environment, but you don’t have an idea just yet, register here to meet like-minded people whose entrepreneurial journey you can join.
- Startups will have 1 minute to present their project and kind of co-founder they are looking for (apply here to present)
- Participants will get 1 minute to present themselves, their previous experience and what kind of startup they want to join
- The magic happens at the networking session
If you have a very early-stage tech project and are seeking for a co-founder follow the link to submit your application!
- Circles is a community-powered SaaS platform used by companies to bring products to market faster, with the help of flash teams of independent professionals. Teams within the creative and technical fields have access to on-demand paid tasks matched to their skills and interests.
- Co-founder(s) needed: Full-stack developer
- cv30 is an online career experience for millennials. It is like being there, or perhaps a bit better. A sneak peek and better career experience from your screen. Discover companies & teams, work environment, values and culture; get advice; ask questions; find your spirit job. They connect talented professionals with teams & companies & jobs.
- Co-founder(s) needed: Full-stack developer
- Education for future” is an alternative educational center build to respond to the lack of interconnection between school and real-life needs. Through its activities the center wants to build a new education framework based on the trio Savoir – Savoir etre – Savoir faire on which the French education model is based, in order to offer to the students the possibility to develop the skills that are necessary on the labor market in 2030 or in any time when technology has an increasing impact on human life. What the center wants to create is an educational online platform addressed both to education beneficiaries and education providers, where interested people could found useful tools.
- Co-founder(s) needed: Full-stack developer and Financial professional
- ICAR is a platform for inventors and researchers to bring their solutions to societies real problems.
- Co-founder(s) needed: Front-end developer, Business developer, Financial professional and Lawyer
- OlirO is a spin-off from the Sibus platform, which has been operating in Romania since May 2014. OlirO helps the client find quality providers within a wide range of services, provides market perspective for the client and creates pricing transparency.
- Co-founder(s) needed: Business developer and Marketer
- MyAntiques Market wants to make a global book publishing platform to be found by collectors through an innovative browser that will include a database of all the leading authors in history, grouped on literary currents, the country of origin, the time they have lived, and specialization for each writer (poet, philosopher, historian, etc.). Here is the prototype. They know the market they are addressing, having all the contacts they need, after a search of more than 4 years.
- Co-founder(s) needed: UX/UI designer, Marketer and Business developer
- Mr. Adam is a gamified learning app that is currently helping parents improve their parenting skills. The beta version of the app is out on both stores and they have plans to expand the app to other self-development markets. The content of the app is created by Professor Thomas Hills and they are currently part of the Future Makers incubator.
- Co-founder(s) needed: Backend developer (Python) and Marketer
- Recreativo helps children to grow through experiences and educational activities provided by local suppliers. Recreativo is a two-sided marketplace where parents can search and book activities for their kids while suppliers can add and manage the inventory of activities.
- Co-founder(s) needed: Front-end developer, Back-end developer and Marketer
- SupplyBlockchain is a B2B SaaS supply chain management platform that enables blockchain pairing of data assets by adding transparent, decentralized and immutable proof of time and location to physical products.
- Co-founder(s) needed: Full-stack developer and Mobile developer
- The FutureKit is a project which has as an aim to provide young people with useful and crucial soft & hard skills through experiential and transformative methods of gradual learning. The reason behind is to combat the phenomenon of brain drain and to bridge the gap between the future labor market requirements and youngsters from Romania at first, in order to connect the Generation Y & Z with the future of skills, jobs and personal branding / development. It is their mission to prepare and match them with the tools and information that help transform their vision into action.
- Co-founder(s) needed: Full-stack developer, Mobile developer, UX/UI designer and Business developer
- The Taxi Courier Application is a powerful solution that tries to solved courier transportation for e-commerce merchants by aggregating multiple courier partners across Bucharest city providing a one-stop solution. We ended up building an on-demand delivery solution that delivers in the within 30-45 minutes guaranteed.
- Co-founder(s) needed: Business Developer
- 18:30 – 19:00 Registration
- 19:00 – 19:05 Event intro
- 19:05 – 19:20 Co-founders’ Presentations
- 19:20 – 20:00 Participants Open Mic
- 20:00 – 21:30 Networking!