- This event has passed.
Designing scalable REST APIs & Open Space
September 18, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm UTC+0
This presentation aims to showcase REST APIs under the hood, by looking over some practical real-life examples and some of the constraints necessary for an application to be considered RESTful. RSVP here to save your front row spot on September, starting at 18:30!
The presentation covers:
– What are REST APIs and how do they differ from other APIs
– How to create, read, update and delete ReST APIs
– Design decisions for scalability and constraints
– Example using swagger
- 18:30 – 19:00 Registration
- 19:00 – 19:15 Short intro
- 19:15 – 19:45 “Designing scalable REST APIs” with Cezar Socoteanu
- 19:45 – 20:15 Open Space (you can pick a topic, topics may include but not be limited to web services architecture, microservices etc.)
- 20:15 – 21:00
RSVP here to confirm your attendance to Designing scalable REST APIs & Open Space.