- This event has passed.
Demo Night by How to Web & TechHub / Blockchain and Fintech
April 17, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm UTC+0
How to Web and TechHub Bucharest are inviting ambitious entrepreneurs with Blockchain and/or Fintech (including Fintech-related) startups to showcase their ideas and products at the next Demo Night. Want to join? RSVP here now to save your front row place on April 17, starting 6:30 PM!
About the event
This is a great chance for the teams to get feedback from a panel of industry experts and connect with an informed and interested audience. The special guest of the evening will be Andrius Biceika, Head of Country Managers at Revolut, interviewed by Andrada Fiscutean.
So grab your free ticket to be in the audience on Tuesday, April 17th, to check out what other ambitious founders are working on, meet the amazing Bucharest community and connect with fellow entrepreneurs, investors or innovation professionals.
Register for the event >> http://bit.ly/htw-th-demo-night-blckchn-fintch-17apr
Apply to PITCH >> http://bit.ly/apply-htw-th-demo-night-blckchn-fintch-17apr
Meet the JURY
- Antonio Eram – CEO and Founder, Netopia
- Haris Hanif – CEO, Orange Money Romania
- Cosmin Ochisor – Partner, GapMinder Venture Partners
- Ion Moldoveanu – VP, Global Markets & RIsk Lead, DB Technologies
- James Sanders – Project Manager and startup coach, F10 fintech acceleration program (F10.ch)
- Andra Georgescu – COO, Hey Be Well
- 18:30 – 19:00 Registration
- 19:00 – 19:05 Welcoming note
- 19:05 – 20:00 Pitches. Early-stage tech startups will showcase their products on stage: 5 min/ pitch + 5 min Q&A
- 20:00 – 20:20 Fireside chat. Andrada Fiscutean, ZDNet, in conversation with Andrius Biceika, Head of Country Managers, Revolut
- 20:20 – 20:30 Winners. The judges will pick and announce the ‘Best pitch’ & ‘Best startup’ awards
- 20:30 – 21:30 Networking. We’ll wrap up everything with drinks, kindly offered by our partners at Orange Fab Romania, the newest corporate acceleration program that you can also learn more about on the night.
RSVP here to confirm your attendance to Demo Night by How to Web & TechHub / Blockchain and Fintech.
This event is hosted through TechSociety, an initiative that aims to grow the local tech community stronger by providing free event space, as well as logistical and communication support, to all people that organize free tech-related events.
Thinking about organizing a meetup or an event for the tech community out there? Join TechSociety and we’ll help you out! All you have to do is submit the registration form available on our website, and we’ll get back to you to set all the details straight!