Dealing with corporates – the good, the bad and the ugly!
March 3 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm GMT
This event is all about how to deal with corporates, delivered by Matt Lawson, ex-BT
Over the course of the workshop, Matt will be going over,
Choosing your target
- How to select the right companies to approach?
- What to look for and what to avoid
Doing your homework
- Understand their business, pain points and opportunities inside out!
- Identify all the ways your solution might address their pain / opportunities
- Identify critical departments and people
Finding an entry point(s)
- Discover and explore all of the ways available to get through the door
- Identify the path(s) of least resistance
Finding the right people
- Identify the decision makers
- Identify relevant stakeholders
- How to reach them
- Identify time wasters
- How to manage them?
Where to begin
- What should you offer?
- What should you charge?
- What are you looking for in return?
What to expect
- How corporates behave
- What might go wrong
- When to worry and when to chill
- Once you have traction what happens next?
- What are the likely challenges?
- How might you overcome them
Things to avoid
- Pitfalls and traps
- Toxic people
Matt’s business Downstream Innovation helps both intraprenuers and entreprenuers beat those odds! Having led successful innovation programmes and teams in a FTSE 100 company for over 20 years and worked with numerous successful start-ups during his career, Matt know how to make innovation work.
Any questions, email email@example.com