- This event has passed.
December 4 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm UTC+0
Join this Blockchain Romania meetup, to see what’s the role of trading in the crypto ecosystem. RSVP here to save your front row spot on December 4, starting at 18:30!
About the event
Trading is a perennial hot topic in crypto. Even since the first Bitcoin trade (10000 BTC for 2 pizza) people have been trying to figure out the market mechanisms that are behind any particular coin price. For this edition of our meetup, we’ll try to figure out
– what are the particularities or similarities between crypto markets and other “traditional” currencies and/or commodities?
– are there instruments (such as Technical Analysis) that can give insights into why prices are behaving in a particular way?
– is there anything that affects price except supply and demand?
– are the current price setting environments (i.e. exchanges) transparent enough in order to make the available tools efficient or are there nefarious activities that affect the said prices?
About the speakers
Armi Goldman – trader, behavioral and intelligence business consultant
Sergiu Draganus – founder of several cryptos (and non-crypto related businesses): CryptoCoin.PRO, GeoRanker, Swiss Crypto Exchange ( SRO/VQF regulated Swiss-based cryptocurrency exchange) and co-organizer of Romania Blockchain Summit
- 18:30 – 19:00 Registration
- 19:00 – 20:00 Panel discussions
- 20:00 – 21:00 Networking
RSVP here to confirm your attendance to Crypto-trading.