- This event has passed.
Can you be the founder of the next big fintech startup?
April 17 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+0
This event is for all professionals in the financial sector with an interest in technology, aspiring entrepreneurs that are looking for opportunities in fintech and founders of fintech startups. RSVP here to confirm your seat for April 17, starting at 18:30!
About the event
The purpose of this meetup is to help you:
- Discover how to come up with great ideas that can change the financial world
- See the opportunities that will help you validate your fintech idea and turn it into a startup
- Network with like-minded people from the fintech community
- 18:30 – 19:00 – Registration
- 19:00 – 19:40 – How to come up with fintech startup ideas investors are looking for today – Cristian Munteanu Managing Partner at Early Game Ventures
The financial industry is ripe for disruption but not every startup founder comes with a background in banking, payments or trading. However, don’t let this fact be discouraging! Your experience from other industries can bring a fresh perspective to the table.
This year Early Game Ventures led a 650k Euro investment round in Romanian fintech startup SymphoPay, the middleware platform that adds marketing capabilities and analytics to all existing POS devices turning them into actual computers.
- 19:40 – 20:00 – How can Elevator Lab Bootcamp help you validate and develop you fintech startup idea – Vlad Stanilescu Chief Digital Officer at Raiffeisen Bank
Elevator Lab Bootcamp is an educational program aimed at helping aspiring entrepreneurs understand what it takes to build a fintech startup and how they can turn their fintech startup idea into an MVP. Vlad will address any questions regarding the program.
- 20:00 – 21:00 – Drinks and networking
About our speakers
Cristian Munteanu is the Founder and Managing Partner of Early Game Ventures. He is a tech entrepreneur with a marketing and creative background, a Certified Professional Scrum Master I, a PhocusWright scholar, a skydiver, wingsuit flyer, BASE jumper, Porsche fan, anime lover, Starcraft player.
Vlad Stanilescu is Chief Digital Officer (CDO) at Raiffeisen Bank Romania. Vlad is part of digital transformation initiatives in banking and leader in Product Management, IT and Telecom Engineering/Operations and Customer Experience areas. At all times he is looking to generate meaningful improvements and to challenge the status quo.