- This event has passed.
BucharestJS – 3 Years Celebration Meetup
April 25, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm UTC+0
We can’t believe how fast time passes. This Wednesday, BucharestJS will celebrate 3 wonderful years since their first meetup. Come and celebrate together! RSVP here to save your front row place on April 25, starting 6:45 PM!
About the event
It’s been 3 years since BucharestJS embarked on the journey of bringing together JS developers & enthusiasts in Bucharest, and they want to celebrate their accomplishments as a community with interesting JS talks, pizza, beer and cupcakes. Yum!
- 18:45 – 19:00 Registration
- 19:00 – 19:15 Intro notes
- 19:15 – 20:00 Monorepo vs. Multirepo by Alexandru Nita – Senior Frontend Developer at EveryMatrix
- 20:00 – 20:45 The philosophy of Redux by Cosmin Ronnin – Front End Architect / Agile Coach @ ATS
- 20:45 – 21:30 Outro, Networking & Celebration
RSVP here to confirm your attendance to BucharestJS – 3 Years Celebration Meetup.
This event is hosted through TechSociety, an initiative that aims to grow the local tech community stronger by providing free event space, as well as logistical and communication support, to all people that organize free tech-related events.
Thinking about organizing a meetup or an event for the tech community out there? Join TechSociety and we’ll help you out! All you have to do is submit the registration form available on our website, and we’ll get back to you to set all the details straight!