- This event has passed.
June 17 @ 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm UTC+0
Join us for an Ask Me Anything session on how to prepare for your next investment round.
What’s it about?
In this AMA session, we’ve invited Ciprian Borodescu, Head of Algolia (AI R&D) Romania, to answer questions about:
- Fundraising Options/Sources
- Venture Capital – How it works/How do they make money?
- Romanian VCs
- From 0 to 1 – Getting to the first commitment
- Practical Tips
- Term Sheet Basics: Cap Table Math, ESOP, Board of Directors, Other terms
- Investor Data Room
How to ask questions?
Either in the chat of the live event or you can send them beforehand using the form: https://forms.gle/Vj9kjjJ6sqUdExpd7
Who is Ciprian?
Ciprian is Head of Algolia (AI R&D) Romania – the search and discovery platform with more than 10,000 customers, 400,000+ developers and more than 1.5 Trillion searches conducted on the platform annually. He is a serial entrepreneur, ex-MorphL (Techstars ’19 alumnus, acquired by Algolia), and host of the Get Your AI On! Podcast.
You can join the event live on our:
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/StepFWD.today
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StepFWD
- LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stepfwdtoday/posts