Interested in getting your product in front of millions of customers?
Apply below, but here are some more details!
We have a number of activities planned for the year ahead, with the first one focusing on superfast broadband. Innovators are being invited to enter their products that best demonstrate the benefits of fibre broadband and BT's Home Hub, and how consumers can really benefit from faster broadband speeds and better connectivity.
Those chosen as winners will receive:
- six month’s support from BT including access to knowledge and expertise from all divisions including research and development, engineering, legal and marketing
- membership at TechHub’s sold out community space in the heart of East London’s ‘Tech City’, offering business support, workspace and an international community of entrepreneurs exclusively for the tech industry
- Feature on the BT.com homepage
- Product placement of the entry in the London Infinity Lab and other BT Showcases
- Fit with the theme: Is it leveraging high bandwidth connectivity and wifi in the home?
- The Problem and the Solution: Originality, creativity and innovation
- Fit for a collaboration with BT; technical and operational feasibility
- Competitive position: Do you understand the market? What value do you give end users? What is the experience, knowledge, skills and enthusiasm of the team?
- Sustainability & Societal impact for the UK economy; Economic and financial viability
THIS SELECTION PERIOD IS NOW CLOSED, BUT KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE NEXT ONE WHICH OPENS EARLY NEXT YEAR!
Competition entry: 22nd October to 17th November 2013
Shortlist announced: 17th December 2013
Presentation day (private): 28th January 2014
Winner announced: 4th February 2014